Noremat Tiller blade parts
- Article number: 808-63-sma-51
- Article number: 808-63-rm-14
- Article number: 808-63-tur-81
- Article number: 808-63-rou-71
- Article number: 808-63-nor-70
- Article number: 808-63-bom-61
- Article number: 808-63-rou-61
- Article number: 808-63-bom-62
- Article number: 808-63-rou-82
- Article number: 808-63-rou-63
- Article number: 808-63-1085
- Article number: 808-63-uni-07
- Article number: 808-63-rm-17
- Article number: 808-63-tur-51
- Article number: 808-63-tur-72
- Article number: 808-63-tur-91
- Article number: 808-63-rou-54
- Article number: 808-63-sma-61
- Article number: 808-63-mul-54
- Article number: 808-63-16115
- Article number: 808-63-rm-800
- Article number: 808-63-rou-52
Tiller blades and accessories for your Noremat machine
RDM Pars has wearing parts that fit your Noremat rotary tiller. If you replace the wearing parts of your machine in time, you are guaranteed of optimal performance. If your Tiller blades are dull, they will perform less and this will lead to more use of gas or defects to your machine. Find the right parts with the parts manual of your Noremat.
Attaching Tiller blades to your machine
Alternating the blades of the rotary tiller ensures optimal processing of the soil. This makes half of the blades tillers left and the other half of the tiller blades right. Check the cuttins surfaces of the blades, these should all be the right way up. When replacing the blades for your Noremat machinery check if the blade turns left or right.
The shape of your Noremat tiller blades
The force that is needed to power your Noremat rotary tiller is determined by the shape of the blade and the extend of processing you want to do to the soil. There are the incremental C shaped blades that require less power than the L shaped blades. These blades are used more often at tiller depths of 5 centimetres or more and can be used at higher speeds.
The perpendicular tiller blades from Noremat, has more of an L shape, this blade is often used at tiller depths of less than 5 centimetres. This is the original tiller blade model. The specific design of the blades prevents compacting of the soil.
sizes of Noremat tiller blades
Finding the right tiller blade that fits your Noremat machinery becomes easy with our handy filters. There are a couple of factors that determine if the blade fits, like: the distance between the connection holes and the width of the blade. The length that you need depends on the tilling dept.