- Article number: 808-63-ind-830
- Article number: 808-51-mu16-1
- Article number: 808-ind-23r
- Article number: 808-63-ind-502-l
- Article number: 808-63-sau-03
- Article number: 808-ind-23l
- Article number: 808-63-sau-04
- Article number: 808-63-sau-121
- Article number: 808-63-rm-63
- Article number: 808-51-1665
- Article number: 808-63-sau-120
- Article number: 808-63-sau-123
- Article number: 808-63-sau-01
- Article number: 808-63-sau-124
tiller blade and accessories for your Sauerburger machine
Aftermarket parts that fit your Sauerburger machinery from RDM Parts. If you replace the wearing parts of your machine in time, you are guaranteed of optimal performance. When your tiller blade gets dull it will impact the performance and it raises gas use and defects. Find the right parts with the parts manual of your Sauerburger.
Attach tiller blade
Tiller blades are alternately attached to your rotary tiller. This also makes half of the blades turns left and the other half turns right. The cuttings surface of the tiller blade is placed in a way that it can only be attached one way. When you buy Sauerburger blades watch if this is a right turning or left turning model.
The difference between C shaped and L shaped tiller blades
The shape of your tiller blades determines the power that is needed by your Sauerburger machinery to process the soil. A C shaped blade needs less power to tiller than a L shaped blade. If you need to perform at a deep tiller dept C shaped blades are mostly used.
An L shaped Sauerburger tiller blade has a sharper angle. This is the original tiller blade model. At shallow depts of less than 5 centimetres the L shaped blade is often used. A clear advantage of the blade is that it prevents soil compacting.
Sauerburger tiller blade sizes
Handy filters help you with finding the right tiller blades for your Sauerburger machinery. There are a couple of factors that determine if the blade fits, like: the distance between the connection holes and the width of the blade. The length that you need depends on the tilling dept.