Vogel u. Noot Tiller blade parts
- Article number: 808-rh-52-del
- Article number: 808-63-rm-6
- Article number: 808-63-ind-1050
- Article number: 808-rh-vog-38r
- Article number: 808-63-zzz-48
- Article number: 808-rh-51-del
- Article number: 808-63-vig-900
- Article number: 808-rh-52-der
- Article number: 808-63-1685
- Article number: 808-rh-51-der
- Article number: 808-rh-vog-41r
- Article number: 808-rh-vog-41l
- Article number: 808-63-mas-54
- Article number: 808-63-rm-91
- Article number: 808-rh-vog-38l
- Article number: 808-63-16101
- Article number: 808-63-zzz-47
- Article number: 808-63-zzz-15
- Article number: 808-63-2090
Tiller blades and accessories for your Vogel u. Noot machine
The wearing parts that fit your Vogel u. Noot machinery are available at RDM Parts. A well maintained machine is a machine that has its wearing parts replaced regularly. If your Tiller blades are dull, they will perform less and this will lead to more use of gas or defects to your machine. You can find the right parts for replacement in the parts book ofyour Vogel u. Noot.
attach Tiller blades to your Vogel u. Noot machinery
Alternating the tiller blades ensures that the distance between the blades is minimal. This makes half of the blades tillers left and the other half of the tiller blades right. The cuttings surface of the tiller blade is placed in a way that it can only be attached one way. Check if the blade turns right or left when you replace the blade.
The shape of tiller blades
Check the shape of your Vogel u. Noot tiller blades, these determine how much force is needed to power them. There are C shaped tiller blades that have a gradual bend and L shaped blades that have a sharp band. These blades are used more often at tiller depths of 5 centimetres or more and can be used at higher speeds.
The perpendicular L shaped tiller blade from Vogel u. Noot needs more power from the machine. This is the original tiller blade model. If the tiller depth is less than 5 centimetres than the L shape occurs more often.
Vogel u. Noot tiller blade sizes
To find the right parts for your Vogel u. Noot machinery you can use the convenient filters at the top of the page. Besides the left or right turning of the blade it is important to check if the distance between the connection holes and the width of the blade is exactly the same as your current tiller blades. The total length determines the tilling dept.