Kverneland Tiller blade parts
- Article number: 808-rh-kve-01r
- Article number: 808-rh-kve-01l
- Article number: 808-ind-775
- Article number: 808-rh-kve-15l
- Article number: 808-33-0106
- Article number: 808-rh-kve-15r
- Article number: 808-63-mal-23
- Article number: 808-rh-51-del
- Article number: 808-rh-51-der
- Article number: 808-63-mal-14
- Article number: 808-63-mal-15
- Article number: 808-rh-kve-16r
- Article number: 808-63-rm-66
- Article number: 808-rh-kve-16l
- Article number: 808-63-zzz-07
Tiller blades and accessories for your Kverneland machine
RDM Pars has wearing parts that fit your Kverneland rotary tiller. A well maintained machine is a machine that has its wearing parts replaced regularly. When your Tiller blades gets dull it will impact the performance and it raises gas use and defects. To get the right replacement parts check the parts manual of your Kverneland machine.
the attaching of Tiller blades
A rotary tiller has blades that are alternately attached. This also makes half of the blades turns left and the other half turns right. There is a difference between the positioning of the cutting surface. If you replace the blades of your Kverneland rotary tiller check if your replace a blade that turns left or right.
The shape of tiller blades
The force that is needed to power your Kverneland rotary tiller is determined by the shape of the blade and the extend of processing you want to do to the soil. A tiller blade that has a C shape needs less power to process the soil than a tiller blade that is shaped like an L. A C shaped blade is often used at tiller depts that exceed 5 centimetres.
The perpendicular tiller blades from Kverneland, has more of an L shape, this blade is often used at tiller depths of less than 5 centimetres. This is caused by the form because it is less efficient. The specific design of the blades prevents compacting of the soil.
Kverneland tiller blade sizes
Finding the Kverneland tiller blades for your machinery is easily done with our smart filters. Besides the left or right turning of the blade it is important to check if the distance between the connection holes and the width of the blade is exactly the same as your current tiller blades. The tilling dept and the limits of your machinery determine the length of the blade.