Grillo (Pinza) Tiller blade parts
- Article number: red166508tr
- Article number: red166508tr6pr
- Article number: 808-gri-04l
- Article number: 808-gri-12r
- Article number: 808-gri-01r
- Article number: 808-bcs-01l
- Article number: 808-gri-21r
- Article number: 808-gri-11r
- Article number: 808-gri-09r
- Article number: 808-gri-08l
- Article number: 808-gri-06l
- Article number: 808-gri-04r
- Article number: 808-gri-06r
- Article number: 808-gri-21l
- Article number: 808-gri-01l
- Article number: 808-gri-08r
- Article number: 808-gri-12l
- Article number: 808-gri-09l
- Article number: 808-bcs-01r
- Article number: 808-gri-11l
Tiller blades and accessories for your Grillo (Pinza) machine
RDM Pars has wearing parts that fit your Grillo (Pinza) rotary tiller. If you replace the wearing parts of your machine in time, you are guaranteed of optimal performance. Dulling of your Tiller blades is caused by the contact with soil and stones. To get the right replacement parts check the parts manual of your Grillo (Pinza) machine.
Attaching Tiller blades to your machine
Tiller blades are alternately attached to your rotary tiller. This also makes half of the blades turns left and the other half turns right. Ensure you attach the blade with the cutting surface on the right side. When replacing the blades for your Grillo (Pinza) machinery check if the blade turns left or right.
The difference between C shaped and L shaped tiller blades
The force that is needed to power your Grillo (Pinza) rotary tiller is determined by the shape of the blade and the extend of processing you want to do to the soil. A C shaped blade needs less power to tiller than a L shaped blade. If you need to perform at a deep tiller dept C shaped blades are mostly used.
The angular shape of the L shaped blade needs more power to operate when compared to the C shaped blade. This is caused by the form because it is less efficient. The shape does not compact the soil.
Grillo (Pinza) tiller blade sizes
Handy filters help you with finding the right tiller blades for your Grillo (Pinza) machinery. There are a couple of factors that determine if the blade fits, like: the distance between the connection holes and the width of the blade. The length of the blade is decisive for the tilling dept and the power that your machine demands.