- Article number: 808-rh-444-der
- Article number: 808-rh-68-br
- Article number: 808-how-999l
- Article number: 808-how-54r
- Article number: 808-rh-67-r
- Article number: 808-63-sep-91
- Article number: 808-how-40l
- Article number: 808-63-rm-25
- Article number: 808-how-01r
- Article number: 808-63-how-26
- Article number: 808-how-12l
- Article number: 808-how-43r
- Article number: 808-how-18l
- Article number: 808-how-64r
- Article number: 808-how-12r
- Article number: 808-63-how-24
- Article number: 808-how-89r
- Article number: 808-how-14l
- Article number: 808-63-fei-15
- Article number: 808-rh-444-del
- Article number: 808-63-how-51
- Article number: 808-how-02r
rotary harrow tine and accessories for your Howard machine
Aftermarket parts that fit your Howard machinery from RDM Parts. If you replace the wearing parts of your machine in time, you are guaranteed of optimal performance. If your rotary harrow tine are dull, they will perform less and this will lead to more use of gas or defects to your machine. Find the right parts with the parts manual of your Howard.
Attaching rotary harrow tine to your machine
Tiller blades are alternately attached to your rotary tiller. This also makes half of the blades turns left and the other half turns right. Ensure you attach the blade with the cutting surface on the right side. If you replace the blades of your Howard rotary tiller check if your replace a blade that turns left or right.
The shape of your Howard tiller blades
The force that is needed to power your Howard rotary tiller is determined by the shape of the blade and the extend of processing you want to do to the soil. There are C shaped tiller blades that have a gradual bend and L shaped blades that have a sharp band. These blades are used more often at tiller depths of 5 centimetres or more and can be used at higher speeds.
The perpendicular L shaped tiller blade from Howard needs more power from the machine. For this reason the L shaped blade is used at tilling depts of less than 5 centimetres. The specific design of the blades prevents compacting of the soil.
Choosing the right blade for your Howard rotary tiller
Finding the right tiller blade that fits your Howard machinery becomes easy with our handy filters. There are a couple of factors that determine if the blade fits, like: the distance between the connection holes and the width of the blade. The length that you need depends on the tilling dept.