Sovema Tiller blade parts
- Article number: 808-sov-05r
- Article number: 808-mur-06r
- Article number: 808-val-08r
- Article number: 808-sov-02r
- Article number: 808-sov-03r
- Article number: 808-sov-02l
- Article number: 808-63-sic-06
- Article number: 808-sov-04l
- Article number: 808-sov-06r
- Article number: 808-mur-06l
- Article number: 808-sov-05l
- Article number: 808-val-08l
- Article number: 808-63-sov-10
- Article number: 808-mur-07r
- Article number: 808-sov-06l
- Article number: 808-sov-08r
- Article number: 808-mur-07l
- Article number: 808-sov-04r
- Article number: 808-sov-03l
- Article number: 808-sov-08l
- Article number: 808-63-sov-51
Tiller blades and accessories for your Sovema machine
RDM Pars has wearing parts that fit your Sovema rotary tiller. If parts wear down it will cause your machine to lack performance. When your Tiller blades gets dull it will impact the performance and it raises gas use and defects. Find and replace worn parts in time by looking them up in the parts book of your Sovema machine
attach Tiller blades to your Sovema machinery
A rotary tiller has blades that are alternately attached. This makes half of the blades tillers left and the other half of the tiller blades right. The cuttings surface of the tiller blade is placed in a way that it can only be attached one way. When replacing the blades for your Sovema machinery check if the blade turns left or right.
The shape of tiller blades
The shape of your tiller blades determines the power that is needed by your Sovema machinery to process the soil. A tiller blade that has a C shape needs less power to process the soil than a tiller blade that is shaped like an L. A C shaped blade is often used at tiller depts that exceed 5 centimetres.
An L shaped Sovema tiller blade has a sharper angle. For this reason the L shaped blade is used at tilling depts of less than 5 centimetres. At shallow depts of less than 5 centimetres the L shaped blade is often used. A clear advantage of the blade is that it prevents soil compacting.
Choosing the right blade for your Sovema rotary tiller
Finding the Sovema tiller blades for your machinery is easily done with our smart filters. The distance between connection holes, the width and broadness of the blade are important to keep in mind if you want a fitting blade. The length that you need depends on the tilling dept.