- Article number: 808-rh-65-52r
- Article number: 808-rh-65-52l
- Article number: 808-rh-1099-l
- Article number: 808-ebe-03l
- Article number: 808-rh-1099-r
- Article number: 808-ebe-01r
- Article number: 808-ebe-02l
- Article number: 808-rh-50-der
- Article number: 808-ebe-01l
- Article number: 808-rh-65-l
- Article number: 808-rh-105-l
- Article number: 808-rh-50-del
- Article number: 808-ebe-02r
- Article number: 808-rh-65-r
- Article number: 808-ebe-03r
- Article number: 808-rh-105-r
rotary harrow tine and accessories for your Eberhardt machine
The wearing parts that fit your Eberhardt machinery are available at RDM Parts. If parts wear down it will cause your machine to lack performance. Dull and worn down parts need more power to operate. This uses more fuel and can cause defects. You can find the right parts for replacement in the parts book ofyour Eberhardt.
Attach rotary harrow tine
Alternating the tiller blades ensures that the distance between the blades is minimal. This also makes half of the blades turns left and the other half turns right. Check the cuttins surfaces of the blades, these should all be the right way up. If you replace the blades of your Eberhardt rotary tiller check if your replace a blade that turns left or right.
The difference between C shaped and L shaped tiller blades
Check the shape of your Eberhardt tiller blades, these determine how much force is needed to power them. There are the incremental C shaped blades that require less power than the L shaped blades. This blade in C shape is mostly used at deeper tilling depts
The perpendicular tiller blades from Eberhardt, has more of an L shape, this blade is often used at tiller depths of less than 5 centimetres. This is the original tiller blade model. The specific design of the blades prevents compacting of the soil.
Eberhardt tiller blade sizes
To find the right parts for your Eberhardt machinery you can use the convenient filters at the top of the page. Check the size between the connection holes and the width of the blade. The total length determines the tilling dept.