Votex Tiller blade parts
- Article number: rdm-1808005
- Article number: rdm-1808003
- Article number: 808-63-tur-81
- Article number: 808-63-vot-53
- Article number: 808-63-vot-55
- Article number: 808-63-vot-63
- Article number: 808-63-m-1
- Article number: 808-63-mul-53
- Article number: 808-63-tur-72
- Article number: 808-63-tur-91
- Article number: 808-63-vot-02
- Article number: 808-63-vot-73
- Article number: 808-63-vot-01
- Article number: 808-63-vot-52
- Article number: 808-63-vot-01-r
- Article number: 808-63-vot-61
- Article number: 808-63-vot-71
- Article number: 808-63-vot-91
Tiller blades and accessories for your Votex machine
Aftermarket parts that fit your Votex machinery from RDM Parts. A well maintained machine is a machine that has its wearing parts replaced regularly. Dull and worn down parts need more power to operate. This uses more fuel and can cause defects. You can find the right parts for replacement in the parts book ofyour Votex.
the attaching of Tiller blades
A rotary tiller has blades that are alternately attached. This means half of the blades turns left and the other half turns right. There is a difference between the positioning of the cutting surface. Check if the blade turns right or left when you replace the blade.
The shape of tiller blades
The force that is needed to power your Votex rotary tiller is determined by the shape of the blade and the extend of processing you want to do to the soil. A tiller blade that has a C shape needs less power to process the soil than a tiller blade that is shaped like an L. This blade in C shape is mostly used at deeper tilling depts
The perpendicular tiller blades from Votex, has more of an L shape, this blade is often used at tiller depths of less than 5 centimetres. For this reason the L shaped blade is used at tilling depts of less than 5 centimetres. The specific design of the blades prevents compacting of the soil.
Votex tiller blade sizes
Finding the Votex tiller blades for your machinery is easily done with our smart filters. There are a couple of factors that determine if the blade fits, like: the distance between the connection holes and the width of the blade. The tilling dept and the limits of your machinery determine the length of the blade.